- Joined
- 13 January 2020
- Messages
- 8,188
- Reactions Received
- 16,643
- Location
- 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,179
- Fandom
- bork
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I love an 80's concept. Omfg, Taeyong at the end had me whipped.
A hotter version of Karate Kid.A retro concept omgAnd I see some traditional vibes there at the end too
I can't wait![]()
Hah! I'm behind on their previous comeback and previous albums. Oof and I'm currently broke rn. Buy the album for both of us.I'm hyped for Yuta's hair and JCCTaeyong at the end though
hopefully I won't go broke after this comeback but no promises![]()
lmao i wish i had the money but oof. oh no, i hope you can find it or get a replacementHah! I'm behind on their previous comeback and previous albums. Oof and I'm currently broke rn. Buy the album for both of us.
I lost my Cherry Bomb CD. It still makes me depressed.
I'm tempted to re-buy it just for the photocard but my luck says I'll get another Yuta.lmao i wish i had the money but oof. oh no, i hope you can find it or get a replacement
Nah, it's a striptease of an MV for one of the tracks.What is that at the end? Another comeback?