I am trying to catch up my previous shows and you are releasing new stuff, and with the Korean drama and K-Pop I JUST CAN'T KEEP UP

I'm left with season finale only, I feel like my IQ is dropping with each episode, at its #1 in Netflix chart for Croatia.There always is something good to watch.
Just got done with my trashy fix Too Hot To Handle which definitely was a total toot
that's how I felt too but it's lowkey fun. I am also in love with ChloeI'm left with season finale only, I feel like my IQ is dropping with each episode, at its #1 in Netflix chart for Croatia.
I wish I was as dumb as her.that's how I felt too but it's lowkey fun. I am also in love with Chloe
same. but she is still such a cutie and always so funI wish I was as dumb as her.
I wish they had mercy on this poor soul.Too late mate Netflix is preparing for live action The Last Airbender, the legend of The Avatar and a young adult live action Winx