- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Ah I know hunNot really
But I remember me hitting my head on a concrete (I slipped my leg and fell) and there were lot of blood. Not nearly death, but that was scary
HmmmmmI've had like 2 real big near death cases and 6 of which I tried to take my own life.
It's all I really think about these days : /Hmmmmm![]()
Then??I almost got drowned on a small well when i was a child
Also had an alcoholic coma once
OhhhhhhhI have.
When I was a toddler I apparently got into my brothers medication and took the entire thing and had to have my stomach pumped.
Because life is both pointless and incredibly depressing.
HmmmBecause life is both pointless and incredibly depressing.
Yep. Gonna be a time where no one remembers me and I welcome it with open arms.Hmmm
Ahhh why you are always think like that. We all remember you hun!Yep. Gonna be a time where no one remembers me and I welcome it with open arms.
Because I think the negative of everything around me. : / Being positive is somethingAhhh why you are always think like that. We all remember you hun!
Yeah you can! always try to think positive buddyBecause I think the negative of everything around me. : / Being positive is something
I am working on, but it's hard.