I have~ nhie gone river rafting
Wicked Loaded Granny Cane Incoming! . . Joined 4 September 2018 Messages 4,702 Reactions Received 16,711 Location Old Folk's Home Cards View Profile KS Coins 5,552 Fandom ARMY/Multi Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Jungkook 29 March 2020 #201 I have~ nhie gone river rafting Reactions: ddeonghwaaa
ddeonghwaaa Joined 5 March 2019 Messages 2,571 Reactions Received 7,514 Location beomgyu Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom ATINY Gender Female Pronouns she/her Wreck @Lady_Grey 29 March 2020 #202 i believe i have nhie went camping
daesuki 이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서 . . Joined 4 January 2020 Messages 16,598 Reactions Received 31,252 Location you clouds rain Website daesukiii.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,410 Fandom YOLO Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Purple_Jasmine 29 March 2020 #203 I have nhie worn only one color Reactions: ddeonghwaaa
ddeonghwaaa Joined 5 March 2019 Messages 2,571 Reactions Received 7,514 Location beomgyu Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom ATINY Gender Female Pronouns she/her Wreck @Lady_Grey 29 March 2020 #204 almost all the time lmao nhie gotten a bad haircut
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 29 March 2020 #205 I havent Nhie won a game of dodgeball Reactions: ddeonghwaaa and Ahsoka
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,394 Reactions Received 151,405 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 30 March 2020 #206 I have Nhie done a flip Reactions: ddeonghwaaa
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 31 March 2020 #207 If cartwheel and roundoff count Nhie done a split Reactions: ddeonghwaaa
kuro ✰ hiatus ✰ . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 17,115 Reactions Received 56,266 Location spring days Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Jimimis Wreck @Pigeon 1 April 2020 #208 I used to be so good at that never have I ever accidentally drank/ate something that you didn't intend to Reactions: ddeonghwaaa
I used to be so good at that never have I ever accidentally drank/ate something that you didn't intend to
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 1 April 2020 #209 Yep. Mouthwash Nhie underdressed for the weather Reactions: ddeonghwaaa
daesuki 이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서 . . Joined 4 January 2020 Messages 16,598 Reactions Received 31,252 Location you clouds rain Website daesukiii.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,410 Fandom YOLO Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Purple_Jasmine 1 April 2020 #210 I have nhie tripped on a pant leg Reactions: ddeonghwaaa
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 1 April 2020 #211 I have Nhie ripped a shirt Reactions: ddeonghwaaa
kuro ✰ hiatus ✰ . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 17,115 Reactions Received 56,266 Location spring days Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Jimimis Wreck @Pigeon 1 April 2020 #212 I have never nhie laughed when telling a lie Reactions: ddeonghwaaa
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 2 April 2020 #213 I haven't Nhie fell in a ditch Reactions: ddeonghwaaa and JoanaIsHere
kuro ✰ hiatus ✰ . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 17,115 Reactions Received 56,266 Location spring days Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Jimimis Wreck @Pigeon 2 April 2020 #214 I haven't nhie lied to someone's face Reactions: ddeonghwaaa and JoanaIsHere
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 2 April 2020 #215 I guess Nhie.... lied in a ditch Reactions: ddeonghwaaa and JoanaIsHere
J JoanaIsHere Joined 19 October 2018 Messages 1,452 Reactions Received 6,534 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 8 April 2020 #216 I have Nhie been to a kpop concert Reactions: ddeonghwaaa
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 8 April 2020 #217 I haven't Nhie been to a music fest Reactions: ddeonghwaaa
AmysTeri Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 4,371 Reactions Received 11,118 Cards View Profile KS Coins 330 Fandom ReVeluv Gender Female 8 April 2020 #218 Nope! NHIE roundhouse kicked someone
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 9 April 2020 #219 I haven't Nhie been in a fight Reactions: ddeonghwaaa
ddeonghwaaa Joined 5 March 2019 Messages 2,571 Reactions Received 7,514 Location beomgyu Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom ATINY Gender Female Pronouns she/her Wreck @Lady_Grey 12 April 2020 #220 I havent nhie been bullied.