Never let Vikki forget about this beautiful moment with SuperM (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Never forgot the wonderful time of SuperM starring on All That :sanapray:
@Vikki Please don't forget this very precious moment with your faves. I know you love them very much so should always cherish this :sanapray:

 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and Ahsoka

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I only had time to watch the performance unfortunately, they killed it. Now if only I had time to watch the skit :rosesmug:
The skit only two minutes long though :sanapray:
I'm sure you can spare two minutes of your time :sanapray:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,407
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The skit only two minutes long though :sanapray:
I'm sure you can spare two minutes of your time :sanapray:
Unfortunately I’m very busy right now and need to go wave my pompoms :rosesmug:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread