Never thought I’d feel obsessed/feel so accomplished with this (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Lifting my leg a foot in the air. I struggled at first post surgery with doing so, I couldn’t lift my leg at all tbh. But now that I can do it I feel like :rosesmug: whenever I do. Very accomplished and happy. It’ll wear off at some point but for now I’ll just be gad about it. Have any of you guys had an experience like this where you felt accomplished at something you never thought you would feel accomplished for doing?
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Day1
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,440
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,658
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
insightful

and also OP
Ancient Chinese proverb

the journey of a 1000 li (500 kms) begins with the first step...

oh wait you can't walk yet can you...hmmm
Had no idea it was a Chinese proverb but I'm not surprised.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread