- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
That’s the albums I am interested in.I only know of the script.
True statement is trueThat’s the albums I am interested in.
I don’t list others so it might be more out there
Most albums listed are either UK or Australia reallyTrue statement is true
australia has some gemsMost albums listed are either UK or Australia really
Yours truly are niceaustralia has some gems
just gotta know where to look
UK as well
it isn't a compliment coming from me hahahahahahahahhahaNot a bad thing imo
oh noit isn't a compliment coming from me hahahahahahahahhaha
yes I figured thatMore likely to mean the opposite