⚠️ New announcement (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I am officially closing my trading centre.

1) Though if you get any The Boyz cards I don’t have, I might trade for them if I have any card currently available that you’d like.

2) I will keep collecting cards until May 1st

3) I don’t know yet if I am still collecting cards during my break

4) thanks to all of you for helping completing all sets I wanted to get :sanapray:​
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
i'll save him for you lmao
thanks... I'll be back around 22nd May :sanapray: but I keep collecting cards until Saturday, maybe I'll get smth you'd like
 
  • Love
Reactions: Panda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread