- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,579
- Reactions Received
- 6,439
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
They are adorable can i adopt them all please xD
sammeeee watching all the making of this now sooo cuteUwU So Cute! I love It!~![]()
Aww, I just love these things so much!~sammeeee watching all the making of this now sooo cute
they look like they are having more fun than adults have with it
there team sooo nice as well they dont care if they just fall asleep whenever [you can tell it not put on as well as they dont even react to them falling asleep]
well there under the same thing naeun isAww, I just love these things so much!~
But at the same time i wonder, what would happen to these adroable kids in the future?
That would be intresing i've never heard of a kid group~ It will be intresting~well there under the same thing naeun is
kid in dance
so i feel like they plan to make a company with the kids [the group is friends with naeun]
naeun as soloist and this boy group
There loads of east asian kids groups tbhThat would be intresing i've never heard of a kid group~ It will be intresting~
i must see them all!~There loads of east asian kids groups tbh
Chinese : boystory yhboys tfboys etc
Japanese: super dragon
Kpop: Hi cutie [i guess now super kids also]
etc
missing loads
well you got alot content to catch up they all have alot of realisesI"ve never been so in love!~![]()
Welp Forget school today, i have some youtube to catch up on!~well you got alot content to catch up they all have alot of realises
I know right hoping they get bigger so someone does subs etc cause there adorableWHY ARE THEY SO CUTE
I knowwwwwwwwwww... I stan~I know right hoping they get bigger so someone does subs etc cause there adorable