New big hit boygroup :D MY ILAND BIAS IS IN IT (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
They are adding more kids to the line up
so there is a small chance that other iland members will make it
[but i think it will all be new babies]

current line up :D
BABY TAKI MADE IT IM SO HAPPY
@Boy Group
new bighit.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: honeyfornomoney
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I'm scared Bighit is taking on more than they can handle
That's them basically debuting a group every year for 3 years in a row!

And all of them boygroups on top of that!
Well enhypen isnt really bighits it is under BE:LIFT
what is BigHit and CJ E&M and i think bighit just pays for them and thats it xD
they dont even put the bighit intro on there mvs

so in a sense it will be 2 groups fully under bighit in 3 years
txt is doing pretty well
and this group will prob have a better debut than enhypen i feel tbh
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I´ve thought Enhypen is pretty popular? I´ve seen them being mentioned a lot.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I´ve thought Enhypen is pretty popular? I´ve seen them being mentioned a lot.
there middle tier atm i feel
compared to txt debut they havent jumped off as much compared
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread