Teaser NEW BTS SONG COMINGGG (1 Viewer)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
So they recorded this a while ago before members left for the military or how does this work?
Likely prior. Recording during is difficult.

i can’t speak on bts specifically but I’ve followed groups that recorded material before enlistment. ONF and Onewe have released MVs and albums that were recorded likely months in advance.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and catmiso

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,073
Reactions Received
98,869
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,700
Ship
Wreck
Likely prior. Recording during is difficult.

i can’t speak on bts specifically but I’ve followed groups that recorded material before enlistment. ONF and Onewe have released MVs and albums that were recorded likely months in advance.
ok makes sense :sanapray: I wonder how much they have prepared beforehand, I always think its impressive and interesting how far in advance idols sometimes record / prepare stuff
 
  • Like
Reactions: catmiso and Myth

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread