Official New Card Challenges (1 Viewer)

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,453
Reactions Received
41,077
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
240,070
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Oops :soob: I’ll fix that and reupload it later. Tbh I just copy and pasted the sugar one and changed just the food name so that’s why it happened, I must have forgotten to change it after pasting it
Or you can keep it and see how creative people are with the same one for 3 days. :icgyu:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Or you can keep it and see how creative people are with the same one for 3 days. :icgyu:
I think people would just post the same one for all 3 days :haylul:
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I will work hard on it :takingnotes:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread