Official New Common Cards Voting Form (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the results of this form will be taken into consideration for the new batch of common cards that will be released. Please only vote for groups you will actively collect. There are Korean groups, soloists, and international cards in this form. :sanapray:
You can vote more than once, but you can only vote for each group you want once.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...w8iL27iyqt3YUH7JjMNtDumA/viewform?usp=sf_link

@Cards Users @Cards Team
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Submitted my vote for Wheein, Hwasa, Solar, Solji and YooA but rip Moonbyul for not being able to get a 2nd vote :gyuripout:
So many of my favs only had me voting for them so I feel you :pepecry1:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
So many of my favs only had me voting for them so I feel you :pepecry1:
I think I might have been more content in this case if only Hwasa had gotten enough votes but having Hwasa, Wheein and Solar on the list only for no Moonbyul :lisalaugh:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think I might have been more content in this case if only Hwasa had gotten enough votes but having Hwasa, Wheein and Solar on the list only for no Moonbyul :lisalaugh:
Oh yeah that's awkward :lisalaugh:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,025
Reactions Received
52,924
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,280
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Voted.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
voted
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Aren't you still working on your 4th batch babies? :umwhat:
the only high priority set left is treasure which has one member I need. Taemin and Baek are low priority :haylul:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Sooo technically a yes :pandatea:
Yes technically, I stan so many groups and soloists I will technically never run out of people to collect :pandahappy: Idk why I rejoice over it tho
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread