Photo New diamond painting and some awesome snacks from @Winter_Iz (2 Viewers)

Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
For my birthday, @Winter_Iz got me the most beautiful diamond painting, I can't wait to start on it :ankha:
1640129640500.png


And as part of the snack exchange we did I got some tasty Canadian snacks. I tried the aero bar, caramilk bar, hickory sticks, and Sweeedish fruits and They were al god, butt he hickory sticks were my favorites. I can't wait to try the other ones :ankha:
1640129816383.png


Thank you so much again @Winter_Iz ! :pikahappy:
I SNIFF RELATIONSHIP GOALS FROM MILES AWAY
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka and athenaaa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread