- Joined
- 5 January 2021
- Messages
- 5,947
- Reactions Received
- 14,469
- Location
- - ATEEZ's studio
- Website
- www.instagram.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 139
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/#1 ATINY
- Ship
Of course I am a hard ATINY, but Enhypen's vocals and personalities have grown on me, they're taking the #3 spot (after ATEEZ and TXT lol)
So, who is the guy that does all the whistle notes (he reminds me of Jongho hehe) in their songs?? He's really good!!
My faves by them so far are Drunk-Dazed, Fever, and Not For Sale. I need help picking a bias tho lol but I'm going towards Sunghoon
@brekker help me out!
So, who is the guy that does all the whistle notes (he reminds me of Jongho hehe) in their songs?? He's really good!!
My faves by them so far are Drunk-Dazed, Fever, and Not For Sale. I need help picking a bias tho lol but I'm going towards Sunghoon
@brekker help me out!