- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 11,564
- Reactions Received
- 42,959
- Location
- Brasil
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,971
- Fandom
- Chahee Lovers
- Gender
- Male
Trained to become words to save the plants.
Mr @igloo.
Also @Drug Asuka -san and @la_mort_pour_vous "a morte para ti" -kun gaki juseyo tachi.
I'm comfortable here.
Why should I want more?
I have everything I need, I think?
But that should be boring, so let's make it not as perfect as it seems.
Or...
Yeah, that one seems appropriate.
Mr @igloo.
Also @Drug Asuka -san and @la_mort_pour_vous "a morte para ti" -kun gaki juseyo tachi.
I'm comfortable here.
Why should I want more?
I have everything I need, I think?
But that should be boring, so let's make it not as perfect as it seems.
Or...
Yeah, that one seems appropriate.