Announcement New feature - Layout Storage. (3 Viewers)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
You can now access the new layout storage menu at your account visitor menu

1779151065458.png



Which will bring you to this

1779151108637.png


You can now save different version of avatar, profile banner & signature into their own named sets, not able to save them individually though, all three must be together in a set.

If you hit your limit of 20 saved layouts, you can now download a backup of your saved layout, will give you a saved copies of your avatar in various sizes & profile cover image + text file containing your signature code.

1779152839315.png
 
Last edited:

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
If you hit your limit of 10 saved layouts, you can now download a backup of your saved layout, will give you a saved copies of your avatar in various sizes & profile cover image + text file containing your signature code.

1779152839315.png
 
  • Love
Reactions: gone4good

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,945
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I LOVE THIS FEATURE!!! :PandaUnicorn: Personally I am always making new layouts rather than re-using old ones so I wont be using it much :llama_blush:

But I have a plan for June to go through a bunch of layouts and since my cousins are visiting, I was worrying that I wouldn't have privacy to spend time changing layouts but with this, it will be a breeze!!! :letitfry: such perfect timing, you always slay:mork:


Just wanted to ask tho if the limit will be increased someday? or is it too much to store? :llama_blush:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I LOVE THIS FEATURE!!! :PandaUnicorn: Personally I am always making new layouts rather than re-using old ones so I wont be using it much :llama_blush:

But I have a plan for June to go through a bunch of layouts and since my cousins are visiting, I was worrying that I wouldn't have privacy to spend time changing layouts but with this, it will be a breeze!!! :letitfry: such perfect timing, you always slay:mork:


Just wanted to ask tho if the limit will be increased someday? or is it too much to store? :llama_blush:
I have to monitor, if it isn't using much space after 2 weeks, i will increase the limit to around 20, for now, you can download backup of a saved layout and upload it manually, avatar, signature & profile cover image.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,945
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I have to monitor, if it isn't using much space after 2 weeks, i will increase the limit to around 20, for now, you can download backup of a saved layout and upload it manually, avatar, signature & profile cover image.
I see!! :pandalove: I'd love to be able to save more:shycat:
I think this is one of my favorite features of KPS, Thank you so much Asa!! :excitedcat: you spoil us:kittylove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,945
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Would it possible to be able to upload the avatar, cover and signature without needing to change into it first? :fingerpoke:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Would it possible to be able to upload the avatar, cover and signature without needing to change into it first? :fingerpoke:
Sadly that would just hook into core system too much, created it to sort of save a snapshot of your current avatar, signature & profile cover, after that you can switch at will.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,945
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Sadly that would just hook into core system too much, created it to sort of save a snapshot of your current avatar, signature & profile cover, after that you can switch at will.
I see! thats okay, its not much work to do it once:maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
  • Wow
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,945
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Bumped limit to 20 :runrunrun:
Oml thank you so much!!! :shockedcover: We're grateful for the extended limit:rjbow:

Also I tested the feature earlier and it changed my whole layout in like a second :jisoosmh: Its so magical:kittylove:we're living in the future! :letitfry:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Sourcekeeper
Joined
22 October 2025
Messages
448
Reactions Received
215
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
314
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Thanks for your amazing dedication to this forum, all of these new features are really cool and useful!! :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,945
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Is it being worked on atm? :fingerpoke:because It hasn't been changing my layout since morning, it asks me if I wanna change and I say yes but then my layout remains the same, no matter what I pick :sanathink:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread