Video New friend acquired✅ Grab your bestie, and tune into Friend Request w/ NiziU and KISS OF LIFE!🏃‍♀🏃‍♂I Friend Request (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,511
Reactions Received
55,302
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
285,084
awww this was so wholesome and sweet :nekolove::nekolove: please make more content like this, seing idols of different groups interact this sweetly is the best!!!

@Selfmate this content is 5 month old and I watched just now, good luck dealing with this!:thumbsupcat:
I have nothing against a person watching old content - I watch a lot of old content
I guess the question is how and why?

like do you add certain things to a playlist and save them for latter or do you have 5 months worth of content backed up waiting to be watched lol
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,093
Reactions Received
98,897
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
350,564
Ship
Wreck
I have nothing against a person watching old content - I watch a lot of old content
I guess the question is how and why?

like do you add certain things to a playlist and save them for latter or do you have 5 months worth of content backed up waiting to be watched lol
how..? it's on youtube
why -> youtube recommendations
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread