- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
wonder why she didnt participate in the song if she was there already :o
wonder why she didnt participate in the song if she was there already :o
Oh, I couldn't stand her and wanted her to get knocked out of the competition early. I don't mean to be mean!God I hated this girl on Produce. She was annoying.
dang, i guess we can be glad it isnt her thenMe to
Oh, I couldn't stand her and wanted her to get knocked out of the competition early. I don't mean to be mean!![]()
Idk if it's the evil editing but she gave off the bitchiest vibe lol.Me to
Oh, I couldn't stand her and wanted her to get knocked out of the competition early. I don't mean to be mean!![]()
Yes! Now we can relax and stan a group if they are worth stanning! I wouldn't have been able to stan even if they are good! loldang, i guess we can be glad it isnt her then
That could be it, but I think even if they didn't edit anything, she would still come across as having a certain type of vibe that you don't like.Idk if it's the evil editing but she gave off the bitchiest vibe lol.
I love Dalyn's concept teaser, but I love Kickboxing, so there you go but she looks gorgeous.
coming back/debut on the 16th, yeahI love Dalyn's concept teaser, but I love Kickboxing, so there you go but she looks gorgeous.
Btw, they are coming back on 16th September? I believe Dreamcatcher is coming back on 18th September.
I hope they do well and get a good start and then grow on it. Is ANS company a small company or a big company?coming back/debut on the 16th, yeah
i'd guess pretty small since they only have this group and a soloist as much as I know, and they like only started existing when the first ANS pictures were posted, makes me wonder if any of the girls have a hand in creating the company or sthI hope they do well and get a good start and then grow on it. Is ANS company a small company or a big company?
I see! The only thing we can do as fans is support and cheer them on ^-^i'd guess pretty small since they only have this group and a soloist as much as I know, and they like only started existing when the first ANS pictures were posted, makes me wonder if any of the girls have a hand in creating the company or sth