You’re allowed to use your phone in a test? O_OSO MANY SONGS TO LISTEN TO
YET HERE I AM HAVING A TEST ABOUT FUCKING CHEMISTRY LMFAOoo
My test isnt here yet, I have chem class in 30 where my test starts, I wont be having wifi I'm just complaining that I'm in school and I have to do a test whilst I could listen to these bops omfgThe video is unavailable for some reason.
You’re allowed to use your phone in a test? O_O
Back in my days (lol) if we were even seen with a phone on school groups our phones would get confiscated and we would get a suspension![]()
It's just a project group for a show, pretty sure PLAYBACK is still a thing.I'm glad to see Woolim sing again, but I guess this either really now means the end of Playback or they'll continue with one less member