New Group From TOP Media? (1 Viewer)

Yseki

Enjoy The Music
.
Joined
6 November 2018
Messages
432
Reactions Received
1,629
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,206
Fandom
BANA
Gender
Male
I saw they had a twitter account called MCND that was made this year, but I can't really find any info on it, and the company seems to be keeping it on the downlow right now.


and they had some trainee pictures and stuff on it.

20890


20891
 
Last edited:
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
WAIT A SECOND :jisoosmh: MIDDLE AND LEFT GUY LOOK PRETTY GOOD :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yseki and QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The trainees are cute but I kind of don't know what to think of them debuting another group....
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
okay but they should promote more them also and not leave them in the dust :yolk:
Yeah that's kind of why I'm not all for them debuting another group :yolk:

Wei and Wooshin are on Produce now and I don't even know what 100% or teen top is doing
 
  • Like
Reactions: Crackhead and Yseki

Yseki

Enjoy The Music
.
Joined
6 November 2018
Messages
432
Reactions Received
1,629
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,206
Fandom
BANA
Gender
Male
Yeah that's kind of why I'm not all for them debuting another group :yolk:

Wei and Wooshin are on Produce now and I don't even know what 100% or teen top is doing

100% already had a comeback this year, and Teen Top just finished up a USA tour and now they are doing a fan meet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread