Intro New here ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა ⋆˚࿔ (4 Viewers)

Onigiri

Cloud Land
.
Joined
9 March 2026
Messages
210
Reactions Received
249
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,503
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
he/they
Heya! I come from another forum so I will simply copy paste my introduction. I'm lazyyyy
My name is Remi, I am 412904729714908 years old. unc status ✌ i'm joking
I'm from Canada 🍁. My pronouns are he/they please respect them. thanks. and I am a gay male/non-binary. 💅

I've been listening to kpop since 2011-2012. I'm mainly a 2nd/3rd gen stan. I took a long break when the whole New Jeans shenanigans happen because without their music, I felt their was nothing interesting in the kpop music industry. I'm back after discovering KiiiKiii and Yena, really love their music as I write this. Despite being away, I stayed updated through kpop news channel on youtube so I'm not toooooo out of the loop I hope. Anyway. I currently prefer girlgroups over boygroups. The girlies keep releasing bangers! 🤷‍♂️

I made this account mainly because I want to get back into kpop but also because I've been on a nostalgia wave. I miss the time of forums and chatting all day on them. So here I am! Outside of kpop, I listen to all genres of music. I am obsessed with the 90's-00's. I enjoy collecting technology, toys, trinkets, etc from those eras. I love cute shit, I collect plushies, dolls or anything that sparkles. I'm a gamer at heart, if I don't game at least once during the day then I'm dead. I enjoy reading all kinds of books and I do touch grass sometimes, nature photography on hikes is my fave thing to do.

Enough talking about me. Hope to meet you all on the forum! 💗
 

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,204
Reactions Received
10,254
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,708
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
Hello, Remi. I'm Kell.
I'm mainly a 2nd/3rd gen fan trying to get back into the swing of things as well. Really like what KiiKii and Billlie have put out this year and I'm getting into NMIXX as well.
Here's a basic guide to the forum if you haven't read it already:
https://kpopsource.com/guide.html

If you have any other questions, message me and I'll help you out.
Welcome to KPS! :dubuwave:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and Onigiri

Onigiri

Cloud Land
.
Joined
9 March 2026
Messages
210
Reactions Received
249
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,503
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
he/they
Hello, Remi. I'm Kell.
I'm mainly a 2nd/3rd gen fan trying to get back into the swing of things as well. Really like what KiiKii and Billlie have put out this year and I'm getting into NMIXX as well.
Here's a basic guide to the forum if you haven't read it already:
https://kpopsource.com/guide.html

If you have any other questions, message me and I'll help you out.
Welcome to KPS! :dubuwave:
Thank you, I will read it :llama_wave:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and snsd2beg

Onigiri

Cloud Land
.
Joined
9 March 2026
Messages
210
Reactions Received
249
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,503
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
he/they
Hi, Remi~
Another Canadians is always welcomed with me.
You can call me either Drug or Asu. You will find me in the J-Pop section(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

Welcome ✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧

:pepeheart:
Thank you!!! I'll see you in the j-pop section, I need to discover more artists
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and Drug
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,362
Reactions Received
13,538
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
83,622
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Hi! I’m TrinityJade!
I love your username and pfp!:pandaamazed:

I Stan ggs as well, IVE, BLACKPINK, and BABYMONSTER!:excitedcat:

let me know if you have any questions about the card game or how to navigate the site!
Hope you enjoy your time here! :wavewave:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and Onigiri

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,528
Reactions Received
18,213
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,478
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Welcome!! I got into Kpop in 2011 too, but I'm always finding new groups and songs that appeal to me, so I hope you can do the same! Yena's latest album definitely hits those nostalgia vibes. :sanapray:

What kind of books do you like? I'm big into sci-fi/fantasy mostly, but I read basically anything except romance.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and Onigiri

Onigiri

Cloud Land
.
Joined
9 March 2026
Messages
210
Reactions Received
249
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,503
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
he/they
Hi! I’m TrinityJade!
I love your username and pfp!:pandaamazed:

I Stan ggs as well, IVE, BLACKPINK, and BABYMONSTER!:excitedcat:

let me know if you have any questions about the card game or how to navigate the site!
Hope you enjoy your time here! :wavewave:
Thank you! I love your layout :pepeheart:

Welcome!! I got into Kpop in 2011 too, but I'm always finding new groups and songs that appeal to me, so I hope you can do the same! Yena's latest album definitely hits those nostalgia vibes. :sanapray:

What kind of books do you like? I'm big into sci-fi/fantasy mostly, but I read basically anything except romance.
Hi! Thank you <3
I enjoy crime, mystery and fantasy the most but lately I've been reading memoirs, fiction and non-fiction. I don't read a lot of romance. Today I finished a book called ''We'll prescribe you a cat''.

Fellow 2nd/3rd gen stan here! Welcome :nekolove: Who are your ult/fave groups?
Thank you!! I don't really have an ult anymore since I feel behind everything but I really enjoy groups like red velvet, aespa, i-dle, 2ne1, etc
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
Thank you!! I don't really have an ult anymore since I feel behind everything but I really enjoy groups like red velvet, aespa, i-dle, 2ne1, etc
You have good taste :thumbs_up: If you ever need new artist recs or guides to groups let me know! I like doing them :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and Onigiri

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Welcome to KPS Remi! :dubuwave: My names Harmony! its lovely to meet you!:pandalove: If you need any help with anything, I'm here! :excitedcat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and Onigiri
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
hihihi!!! Welcome to KPS im Formerly Inniie but you´re welcome to still call me that because LoveforYe_na doesnt exactly roll off the tongue,
Im a jigumi too, but idk if you can really tell from my profile... were having an event so i had to change my love catcher setup haha
If you ever need help with anything you can find me lurking on the forum, if not you can start a private convo with me!
i love Njz despite the drama, but i have to catch up a bit on their albums before they stop (sadly) producing danielle inclusions TT
I also love kiiikii but have zero of their albums bc im more of an amazon/target album collecter
Are there any other group you listen to??
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and Onigiri
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Im also in love with 2nd/3rd gen but i love seeing new groups too!, my favorite amongst older groups are probably Wonder girls, AOA, SNSD, Miss A, 2NE1, Oh! GG sub unit, red velvet for sure and probably a bunch more im missing
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and Onigiri

Onigiri

Cloud Land
.
Joined
9 March 2026
Messages
210
Reactions Received
249
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,503
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
he/they
Welcome to KPS Remi! :dubuwave: My names Harmony! its lovely to meet you!:pandalove: If you need any help with anything, I'm here! :excitedcat:
Nice to meet you Harmony! And thank you! :llama_wave:

Welcome to KPS! I don't parlez le French but 원하시면 한국어로 조금 이야기해 드릴 수 있어요 :dubuwave: Have fun! :)
Thank you! 제 한국어 실력이 별로 좋지 않아요!

hihihi!!! Welcome to KPS im Formerly Inniie but you´re welcome to still call me that because LoveforYe_na doesnt exactly roll off the tongue,
Im a jigumi too, but idk if you can really tell from my profile... were having an event so i had to change my love catcher setup haha
If you ever need help with anything you can find me lurking on the forum, if not you can start a private convo with me!
i love Njz despite the drama, but i have to catch up a bit on their albums before they stop (sadly) producing danielle inclusions TT
I also love kiiikii but have zero of their albums bc im more of an amazon/target album collecter
Are there any other group you listen to??
Heyy! Thank you :D
I have a long list of groups and soloists I love. Here's a few: newjeans, i-dle, kiiikiii, aespa, red velvet, dreamcatcher, 2ne1, ive, blackpink, ateez, shinee, exo, yena, dean, etc.
 
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Nice to meet you Harmony! And thank you! :llama_wave:


Thank you! 제 한국어 실력이 별로 좋지 않아요!


Heyy! Thank you :D
I have a long list of groups and soloists I love. Here's a few: newjeans, i-dle, kiiikiii, aespa, red velvet, dreamcatcher, 2ne1, ive, blackpink, ateez, shinee, exo, yena, dean, etc.
yes we will get along quite well, do you like skz too? since theyre similar to ateez
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and Onigiri

Onigiri

Cloud Land
.
Joined
9 March 2026
Messages
210
Reactions Received
249
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,503
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
he/they
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread