Intro new introduction (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™
Ship
Wreck
I guess most of you know who I am :irenecrazy:
I created a new account, called myself Lady_Grey because of a famous tea name :sakUwu:

I am currently not stanning Kpop anymore but I still check few releases. I usually listen to British music and Japanese music nowadays :sanapray:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™
Ship
Wreck
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, I do know. Save for the British part; it has been mostly the same for me too music wise.
I can understand :)
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™
Ship
Wreck
@Yachii but not considerating myself as a teaboo anymore :irenecrazy:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™
Ship
Wreck
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Michael

yeji

โง@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden แƒฆ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome back I guess
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Drew_B
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™
Ship
Wreck
I like Japan; but I don't think I'm an actual stan. ๐Ÿ™‚
I am not really that obsessed myself but I am into their music :sakUwu:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome :rjbow:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread