Audio New Jeans - How Sweet (Audio only) (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 May 2024
Messages
227
Reactions Received
265
Location
-fairyville 🧚‍♀️
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,518
Fandom
kpop multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her | bangchan’s wife
I LOVE IT! :pikahappy: :shycat: :bigcatlove: And there’s gonna be an MV?:wat::areyouforreal::sehunheadphones:
Thanks for sharing!! :izhug::lixkiss:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
1,037
Reactions Received
1,466
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,083
personally it's alright
better than bubble gum but way below ETA/Super shy/OMG/Ditto levels
I'm in the opposite bucket:
I only like Bubble Gum. This song does nothing for me, and neither do all the other ones. I was hoping Bubble Gum was a turning point in their sound but I guess not.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

Selfmate

Top Poster Of Month
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,435
Reactions Received
55,192
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,564
I'm in the opposite bucket:
I only like Bubble Gum. This song does nothing for me, and neither do all the other ones. I was hoping Bubble Gum was a turning point in their sound but I guess not.
different strokes for catatonic folks???? lol

(btw how did you come up for your username?)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread