New layout - Arcane (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I loved it but </3 I cried so much

my darling innocent baby silco is still dealing drugs in my heart :pepenani:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I cried too, and I swear I'm not an overly emotional person :crycry:
I knew I was going to adore viktor when I started but I did not expect a gorgeous boy like silco to show up and steal my heart too !!! And then he broke it twice . when he was so worried for jinx I was just like :pepecry1::shockedcover: and then how did jinx repay him ?!!! >:( hmph. silco did absolutely nothing wrong
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,082
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I knew I was going to adore viktor when I started but I did not expect a gorgeous boy like silco to show up and steal my heart too !!! And then he broke it twice . when he was so worried for jinx I was just like :pepecry1::shockedcover: and then how did jinx repay him ?!!! >:( hmph. silco did absolutely nothing wrong
But in sense I understand where Jinx was coming from, memories with her sister flooded back and maybe a second chance was worth it. But again Silco was there for Jinx when nobody else was.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
But in sense I understand where Jinx was coming from, memories with her sister flooded back and maybe a second chance was worth it. But again Silco was there for Jinx when nobody else was.
You’re forgetting the most crucial part here: silco is hot hot hot hot hot :scree:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: athenaaa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread