New layout! (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,167
Reactions Received
46,825
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,771
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
After four years of having Jimin as my BTS bias (minus six months of Jin in between), I've now moved onto J-Hope! idk how it happened, either. He just won me over with his adorableness, ig! Anyway, wdyt?
 
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
congrats on your newfound bias :nekolove: did you make it yourself ?? it's really good ! i wish i could make something like that, too :sanapray:
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,167
Reactions Received
46,825
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,771
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
congrats on your newfound bias :nekolove: did you make it yourself ?? it's really good ! i wish i could make something like that, too :sanapray:
I made the sig myself, yes! I use a program called Adobe Photoshop Elements; it's basically Photoshop but more affordable. The DP I just got off Google Images.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: lunaria
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
I made the sig myself, yes! I use a program called Adobe Photoshop Elements; it's basically Photoshop but more affordable. The DP I just got off Google Images.
i'll give it a try myself, but if you ever open up a shop, i'd happily be a customer:pandalove:
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,167
Reactions Received
46,825
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,771
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i'll give it a try myself, but if you ever open up a shop, i'd happily be a customer:pandalove:
I actually do have one! Head on over, and I'll take care of it in the morning! (it's laaaaaaaaaaate, like 11:30 here lol)
 
  • Wow
Reactions: lunaria
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
I actually do have one! Head on over, and I'll take care of it in the morning! (it's laaaaaaaaaaate, like 11:30 here lol)
man, i haveta find some pictures of my biases (and i have to choose which biases to display :umjicry:) that have purple outfits or tones to match my aesthetic :reallysadcat: i've been looking for awhile. once i figure out what pictures would look cohesive i'll definitely check out your shop !!
 
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
After four years of having Jimin as my BTS bias (minus six months of Jin in between), I've now moved onto J-Hope! idk how it happened, either. He just won me over with his adorableness, ig! Anyway, wdyt?
Aw I’m happy for you Cheroo! Jimin kinda represented you for me but I can now imagine Jhope for you too! Jhope is so sweet and a very good all rounder I can see how he became your bias :sanapray:
Layout is gorgeous btw :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread