I hope I can keep it for a long time :sanapray:
tai from the land to the sea 🇵🇸 . Joined 13 December 2019 Messages 15,368 Reactions Received 19,079 Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,194 Fandom #1 🎵taste Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @dest 5 March 2022 #1 I hope I can keep it for a long time Reactions: scaramouche, ADORA, Hoemantic and 1 other person
ADORA a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷 . Joined 15 December 2020 Messages 9,254 Reactions Received 18,839 Location A flower that resembles you🎐🍥 Website heartsforu2.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,460 Fandom teume/carat Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 5 March 2022 #2 ooooo Melanie Martinez Reactions: tai
tai from the land to the sea 🇵🇸 . Joined 13 December 2019 Messages 15,368 Reactions Received 19,079 Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,194 Fandom #1 🎵taste Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @dest 5 March 2022 #3 Mingchuu said: ooooo Melanie Martinez Click to expand... Love her sm Reactions: ADORA
ADORA a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷 . Joined 15 December 2020 Messages 9,254 Reactions Received 18,839 Location A flower that resembles you🎐🍥 Website heartsforu2.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,460 Fandom teume/carat Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 5 March 2022 #4 dimpledsoobin said: Love her sm Click to expand... Same Reactions: tai
scaramouche god of contracts Joined 9 November 2021 Messages 4,236 Reactions Received 6,587 Website mrrghostface.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Hufflepuff Gender Female Pronouns she/they Ship @Naru 5 March 2022 #5 i love it so much!!!
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 5 March 2022 #6 I like it..... although I liked the Sino/Nao/Hayate way more.
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,080 Reactions Received 72,511 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,402 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 5 March 2022 #7 Oooo I like it!!
tai from the land to the sea 🇵🇸 . Joined 13 December 2019 Messages 15,368 Reactions Received 19,079 Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,194 Fandom #1 🎵taste Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @dest 5 March 2022 #8 Yachii said: I like it..... although I liked the Sino/Nao/Hayate way more. Click to expand... they shall make a reappearance
Yachii said: I like it..... although I liked the Sino/Nao/Hayate way more. Click to expand... they shall make a reappearance
izcream hot soup on a cold day . Joined 12 May 2020 Messages 11,569 Reactions Received 24,746 Location iz*land Website linktr.ee Cards View Profile KS Coins 34,365 Ship @An Yujin Wreck @miniminhee 5 March 2022 #9 not a fan of anime but its pretty Reactions: tai