new layouttt (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I like the old one.

gorgeous visual.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Well........ I mean, since your aespa layout is more current, I'll go with that. :taemsip:

It has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with them being my personal bias at all. Not a chance. :runrunrun::runrunrun::runrunrun::runrunrun:
 
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Well........ I mean, since your aespa layout is more current, I'll go with that. :taemsip:

It has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with them being my personal bias at all. Not a chance. :runrunrun::runrunrun::runrunrun::runrunrun:
loool
i respect your entirely objective take on this :taemsip:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread