- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,166
- Reactions Received
- 7,659
- Location
- Lunar,CaratLand
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
The new season of Produce 101 has dropped hints for a new season,and the new mentors look promising. Zico threw me off since the mentors are usually actually born in China,or have parents from there or family. Zico is born in South Korea,but I’m still really stoked. The trainees would get really good tips from the top rapper representative. I don’t really know the first two mentors. But,here’s what I’m excited about
Seventeen’s Minghao is Dance Mentor. He’s only been invited on shows with others members in China,and this will be his first alone. As a dance teacher.
My boy is making it in the world. Something he truly loves,and always adds on a story and he’ll be teaching others who are working to be idols.
So proud.
Will you be watching Produce 101 China?