- Joined
- 10 June 2020
- Messages
- 3,246
- Reactions Received
- 5,771
- Location
- Loving myself
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- -5
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I also have wondered the same. It would be great if they could do itwhy dont they just make live action movies from the old one
Ahhh so nice. I want to watch it soon but I hv heard that name before
Really? Is that an old one?Ahhh so nice. I want to watch it soon but I hv heard that name before
YASSSomg 🥳 so excited 🤪🤪 my bias is barbie 😌😌 call me basic 😚😚
Isn't that the latest one?hasnt it come out already? and cant they just make ken actually pretty again![]()
It is! U can watch it on NetflixIsn't that the latest one?
Cool! I'm gonna watch it! Thanks <3It is! U can watch it on Netflix
Okay I got the answer alreadyAhhh idk