SaviorITZY Joined 6 September 2018 Messages 1,873 Reactions Received 6,954 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 28 August 2019 #1 Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
SaviorITZY Joined 6 September 2018 Messages 1,873 Reactions Received 6,954 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 28 August 2019 #2 "Can I go play roblox with my friends now" "Not until you do those finger hearts Jacob!" Reactions: quinby
maruberry 🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈 . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 13,505 Reactions Received 41,701 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 514 Gender Non-Binary Pronouns He/They Ship @Crackhead Wreck @DimashVirus 28 August 2019 #3 Why do I feel like his sister is lowkey making him do this... Like I can believe that he likes NCT Dream's music... but the other parts... Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Why do I feel like his sister is lowkey making him do this... Like I can believe that he likes NCT Dream's music... but the other parts...
quinby Joined 18 March 2019 Messages 873 Reactions Received 2,138 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 28 August 2019 #4 ..... Reactions: SaviorITZY
JJbaker Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 3,579 Reactions Received 6,439 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 28 August 2019 #5 I was excited.....at the title... saw white kid... the disappointment :( Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey