- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,189
- Reactions Received
- 52,518
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,742
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
I ran both through a filter at the last moment. But I think this reflects Halloween well.
Even though its probably going to be cancelled...
I personally reckon it's my best piece yet.
Given what I am working with a lot of the time and consistency.
@vogue @Saythename17 @Jimmychimchim @JakeyWantsCakey @kodoku @Bookworm
it's also an inner reflection of the turmoil I face at the moment, hardships and just life struggles.
I sent it first to @Vikki in her words "Dang that's creepy!" Which I take as a compliment hehe
Even though its probably going to be cancelled...
I personally reckon it's my best piece yet.
Given what I am working with a lot of the time and consistency.
@vogue @Saythename17 @Jimmychimchim @JakeyWantsCakey @kodoku @Bookworm
it's also an inner reflection of the turmoil I face at the moment, hardships and just life struggles.
I sent it first to @Vikki in her words "Dang that's creepy!" Which I take as a compliment hehe