New section in Korean Entertainment? (Manhwa/LN) (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 July 2019
Messages
112
Reactions Received
596
Location
Under a rock
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It would be good if there's a Manhwa and/or LN section in K ent right? I mean I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only who read those and J ent has Anime so.. :sanapray: :jenniesmug:

I'll just leave this here.
38069
 
Joined
31 July 2019
Messages
112
Reactions Received
596
Location
Under a rock
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
You can suggest this idea in the Ask & Feedback section ^^
There is a thread for suggestions over there :)
Oh I saw that section but I forgot that the moment I post this request. My bad. :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread