GFX new signature? (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
I would like a new signature ... Who can make one for me?

(What do you think about my current one?)​
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚑️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Your current one is pretty :sanapray:
I have no skills really, unless you want an image with a quote lol
Jonghyun24.png


But @maruif likes to do edits and hers are beautiful
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I don't mind. the green is a nice touch. :)
their outfits too <3 <3
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: potato and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
Your current one is pretty :sanapray:
I have no skills really, unless you want an image with a quote lol
Jonghyun24.png


But @maruif likes to do edits and hers are beautiful
thanks !!! but I think the artist list aesthetic could be improved :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: potato and Ahsoka
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: potato

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
:sj_weary: MIGMA SHELTER has best concept :sanapray:
I like migma too yeah. :)
I don't really make gfx for people, so no can do there.
I've resorted to just writing now and no digital stuff.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
I like migma too yeah. :)
I don't really make gfx for people, so no can do there.
I've resorted to just writing now and no digital stuff.
their music is awesome :bigcatlove:
No problem, I can understand that
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
their music is awesome :bigcatlove:
No problem, I can understand that
Yeah I don't really like what I make and besides that.
it's too hard to think of ideas all the time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
Yeah I don't really like what I make and besides that.
it's too hard to think of ideas all the time.
you know I postponed few stuff I was planning to do here too
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
thanks !!! but I think the artist list aesthetic could be improved :jisoosmh:
I could try to make you one that has the list and a picture of an idol all in the edit. But I'm feeling kinda lazy atm... :pepecry1:

Your current one is pretty :sanapray:
I have no skills really, unless you want an image with a quote lol
Jonghyun24.png


But @maruif likes to do edits and hers are beautiful
Thank you for appreciating my skillz!
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
I could try to make you one that has the list and a picture of an idol all in the edit. But I'm feeling kinda lazy atm... :pepecry1:


Thank you for appreciating my skillz!
Everyone is lazy πŸ˜”
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Everyone is lazy πŸ˜”
You right, you right!
Lemme see what I can dooo!

Any requests on groups or idols again? I feel like for the style I have in mind, that also lists the groups you like, a single idol would be better
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: potato and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
You right, you right!
Lemme see what I can dooo!

Any requests on groups or idols again? I feel like for the style I have in mind, that also lists the groups you like, a single idol would be better
籠乃めあ πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
The girl in your DP? SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!
Yes she is πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
It is 籠乃めあ I made a mistake
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Yes she is πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
It is 籠乃めあ I made a mistake
I'm like halfway done with it, but I don't think I'll be finishing it today. I have an idea of what I wanna do, but I am blanking on how to execute it, so I'm gonna sleep on it and hope for better ideas tomarrow! :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread