New sm trainees spotted (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
New sm trainees have been spotted at the dne concert. I wonder if they’ll be put into nct or a new group all together

 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
No. No more NCT members. SM I SWEAR TO GOD.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
No. No more NCT members. SM I SWEAR TO GOD.
Yeah it’ll probably be a mess seeing as line distributions in nct songs aren’t that great but I wouldn’t mind a Japanese unit
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread