Intro New to the forums, but not to K-pop! (1 Viewer)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Betcha can't guess who my ult bias is??? lol

Hi! My name is Stephanie, I'm 34, and I live in Norwood, Ohio but was born in Marietta, Georgia. (wow, that just sounded like an intro to a The Voice audition package... lol)I first got into K-pop in September of 2017, when BTS started getting international recognition. It all started with a simple reply to a tweeted pic of Namjoon... and here I am in multifandom K-popville!

Some boy groups I like are BTS, Monsta X, TXT, Pentagon, Cravity, and ONF; and some girl groups I like are Twice, Red Velvet, Mamamoo, Itzy, and Loona. Besides listening to K-pop, I also like to draw, paint, write fanfics, and listen to Western pop and country music.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Betcha can't guess who my ult bias is??? lol

Hi! My name is Stephanie, I'm 34, and I live in Norwood, Ohio but was born in Marietta, Georgia. (wow, that just sounded like an intro to a The Voice audition package... lol)I first got into K-pop in September of 2017, when BTS started getting international recognition. It all started with a simple reply to a tweeted pic of Namjoon... and here I am in multifandom K-popville!

Some boy groups I like are BTS, Monsta X, TXT, Pentagon, Cravity, and ONF; and some girl groups I like are Twice, Red Velvet, Mamamoo, Itzy, and Loona. Besides listening to K-pop, I also like to draw, paint, write fanfics, and listen to Western pop and country music.
Hi it's nice to meet you Stephanie :)
Interesting introduction information.
I like Red Velvet and Western pop too.

I write poetry myself.

Enjoy it here!
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Welcome! I stan pretty much all the groups you do, though I've been having trouble getting into Loona haha. nice to meet you!
 
Joined
10 June 2020
Messages
3,246
Reactions Received
5,771
Location
Loving myself
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-5
Gender
Female
Ship
Betcha can't guess who my ult bias is??? lol

Hi! My name is Stephanie, I'm 34, and I live in Norwood, Ohio but was born in Marietta, Georgia. (wow, that just sounded like an intro to a The Voice audition package... lol)I first got into K-pop in September of 2017, when BTS started getting international recognition. It all started with a simple reply to a tweeted pic of Namjoon... and here I am in multifandom K-popville!

Some boy groups I like are BTS, Monsta X, TXT, Pentagon, Cravity, and ONF; and some girl groups I like are Twice, Red Velvet, Mamamoo, Itzy, and Loona. Besides listening to K-pop, I also like to draw, paint, write fanfics, and listen to Western pop and country music.
:nekolove:HELLO STEPHANIE!!!!!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Betcha can't guess who my ult bias is??? lol

Hi! My name is Stephanie, I'm 34, and I live in Norwood, Ohio but was born in Marietta, Georgia. (wow, that just sounded like an intro to a The Voice audition package... lol)I first got into K-pop in September of 2017, when BTS started getting international recognition. It all started with a simple reply to a tweeted pic of Namjoon... and here I am in multifandom K-popville!

Some boy groups I like are BTS, Monsta X, TXT, Pentagon, Cravity, and ONF; and some girl groups I like are Twice, Red Velvet, Mamamoo, Itzy, and Loona. Besides listening to K-pop, I also like to draw, paint, write fanfics, and listen to Western pop and country music.
Hello!! Welcome
Seems like you like Jimin
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Betcha can't guess who my ult bias is??? lol

Hi! My name is Stephanie, I'm 34, and I live in Norwood, Ohio but was born in Marietta, Georgia. (wow, that just sounded like an intro to a The Voice audition package... lol)I first got into K-pop in September of 2017, when BTS started getting international recognition. It all started with a simple reply to a tweeted pic of Namjoon... and here I am in multifandom K-popville!

Some boy groups I like are BTS, Monsta X, TXT, Pentagon, Cravity, and ONF; and some girl groups I like are Twice, Red Velvet, Mamamoo, Itzy, and Loona. Besides listening to K-pop, I also like to draw, paint, write fanfics, and listen to Western pop and country music.
I already love you for some reason.

Welcome!~
I (J)hope you enjoy your time here!
Please be sure to read the rules and getting started pages!~
Let me or staff know if you need help!~

Tootles!~
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
2 September 2020
Messages
2,684
Reactions Received
5,370
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Betcha can't guess who my ult bias is??? lol

Hi! My name is Stephanie, I'm 34, and I live in Norwood, Ohio but was born in Marietta, Georgia. (wow, that just sounded like an intro to a The Voice audition package... lol)I first got into K-pop in September of 2017, when BTS started getting international recognition. It all started with a simple reply to a tweeted pic of Namjoon... and here I am in multifandom K-popville!

Some boy groups I like are BTS, Monsta X, TXT, Pentagon, Cravity, and ONF; and some girl groups I like are Twice, Red Velvet, Mamamoo, Itzy, and Loona. Besides listening to K-pop, I also like to draw, paint, write fanfics, and listen to Western pop and country music.
hi welcome to the forms. who are each of your biases in those groups ?

ill answer cause I want to 🤩
bts — namjoon. monsta x — i.m. txt — kai. pentagon — jinho. twice — nayeon. red velvet — wendy. mamamoo — wheein. itzy — lia. loona — yves.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Welcome to KPS. I hope you enjoy your time here! :pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome~ hope you will love it here on KS
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread