Searching NEW Top Priority Card (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
The NEXT last card I need to complete a set?
Luna from f(x)!
Please hit me up if you find her or if someone else gets her and I'm possibly able to trade for her!

Her and Minho are legit the ones I want so damn bad
so please help me out if you can
and good luck to anyone else searching for her.
:saranghae: :saranghae: :saranghae:​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I've added Luna as new priority in your list so I'll be on the lookout for sure.
:pepelook:

And for Minho and Minnie as I have both of those down as your priority cards right now too lol.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I've added Luna as new priority in your list so I'll be on the lookout for sure.
:pepelook:

And for Minho and Minnie as I have both of those down as your priority cards right now too lol.
Thank you so much, Cal!!!
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I've had Minho and Luna recently but you weren't active when I had them :shamesica:
If I had been active I would've had nothing to give you in all honesty
:haylul: :haylul: :haylul:
The card team is determined to have me collect Kai from SuperM for some reason.

*cough* @OnlyCalB *cough*
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
If I had been active I would've had nothing to give you in all honesty
:haylul: :haylul: :haylul:
The card team is determined to have me collect Kai from SuperM for some reason.

*cough* @OnlyCalB *cough*
I was gonna ask for one of your fromis cards when I had it :susPepe:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I was gonna ask for one of your fromis cards when I had it :susPepe:
I would not have traded lol
I got most of mine through re-roll's so you technically would've been getting three cards for one.
:jenniesmug: :jenniesmug:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
I would not have traded lol
I got most of mine through re-roll's so you technically would've been getting three cards for one.
:jenniesmug: :jenniesmug:
Think how many cards you could've spent re-rolling for Minho though :taesip:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,000
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I feel slightly bad i got Luna from Abe but i gave up fromis Gyuri cos i thot it was taking too long tat Luna card wasnt being pulled from the randomiser. Only slightly bad tho since u likely wouldnt hv traded ur fromis card even if u were active then/i dint try to trade my fromis for Luna. Srry (but just a little).
:sanapray::nekoshy::pepecry2::pepecry1:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread