Searching NEW TOP PRIORITY CARD (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'm looking for EunB from Ladies Code now
if you have her or know of someone who has her please hit me up.
I don't have any cards to trade currently but the card I earn today may be of worth.

:pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I will look out for it
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,063
Reactions Received
52,946
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,610
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I'm looking for EunB from Ladies Code now
if you have her or know of someone who has her please hit me up.
I don't have any cards to trade currently but the card I earn today may be of worth.

:pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:​
I hv LC EunB n am willing to trade, but wat card r u gonna get-tat is the mystery?
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,063
Reactions Received
52,946
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,610
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Tempting, but could it at least be a 2nd batch gg card-or are you collecting every 2nd batch gg set too?
Uh I think I am actually-not entirely sure.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread