Appreciation New Username Change (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Since I missed my username on akp which was 'ChaseMe_JiU' and I still loved my username 'JiYoo', I thought, why not combine my current username with the username I had on AKP?
So that's what I did, but then there was an error and wouldn't let me have 'ChaseMe_JiYoo', so then I tried 'ChaseMeJiYoo' and it worked!
:queen::queen::queen::dab::dab::dab::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::yes::yes::yes::rjbow::rjbow::rjbow::lovelycooky::lovelycooky::lovelycooky:
@goyo @StarWarsBitch
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
It's really cute though :nekopout: i mean i hate username changes, but its' very cute :nekosweat:
Me too and I didn't really want another username change, yet I missed a specific username back on the other forum which I don't go on anymore.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I love the it!~ all the username changes though.. at least with you it’ll always be easy to tell, it’s always something Dreamcatcher related XD
True lol I'm always having Dreamcatcher related usernames, I don't think I've ever had one that hasn't been anything else!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Me too and I didn't really want another username change, yet I missed a specific username back on the other forum which I don't go on anymore.
It's good idea to combine both, best of two worlds ;)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
LOVE IT :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread