new username + face reveal (1 Viewer)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
im on my school device while my phone is charging and the images are blockled
rip what a shitty school, how do you even research anything for your projects if you can't see pics lol
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
aw what is stopping you? yeah it is Z flip 3, pretty cool phone tbh
I lack coordination with picking outfits to suit my body type :headache: I have a lot of clothes I like but I don't like the way they look on me :crycry:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Hoemantic

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Already knew you were this beautiful :pepecry1: slay
 
  • Love
Reactions: Hoemantic

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I lack coordination with picking outfits to suit my body type :headache: I have a lot of clothes I like but I don't like the way they look on me :crycry:
aw i'm sorry you feel this way, it can be overwhelming i used to be there too. experience with clothing and my best advice is even if you don't exactly like an outfit or a piece is to force yourself to wear it for a day and see how you like it. sometimes i end up feeling comfortable. i personally wear a lot of baggy clothing because i don't like showing my figure much (i used to get bullied for being very skinny back in high school)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
aw i'm sorry you feel this way, it can be overwhelming i used to be there too. experience with clothing and my best advice is even if you don't exactly like an outfit or a piece is to force yourself to wear it for a day and see how you like it. sometimes i end up feeling comfortable. i personally wear a lot of baggy clothing because i don't like showing my figure much (i used to get bullied for being very skinny back in high school)
Thank you for the advice! I'll definitely try it out
 
  • Love
Reactions: Hoemantic

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
  • Haha
Reactions: scaramouche

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
  • Love
Reactions: Kamistar

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they

kiki

you will be forever missed
.
Joined
26 June 2021
Messages
1,331
Reactions Received
2,201
Location
seulgis heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
861
Fandom
Wiz*one frvr
Ship
Hey it's Fae.
I'm not super active but I still wanted to let everyone know that I was jjyunyu!

Why hoemantic? Well a dear friend baptized me this way after calling me a hoemantic
instead of a romantic over me falling in love too easily... I like how it sounds sooo

''wooow bro you're such a hoemantic...''

here's a face reveal + style reveal?

bye :)

sorry i'm kinda late on the trend​
Slayed as always
 
  • Love
Reactions: Hoemantic

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
  • Love
Reactions: kiki

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
  • Love
Reactions: Villains
Joined
4 October 2021
Messages
11,880
Reactions Received
29,796
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Hey it's Fae.
I'm not super active but I still wanted to let everyone know that I was jjyunyu!

Why hoemantic? Well a dear friend baptized me this way after calling me a hoemantic
instead of a romantic over me falling in love too easily... I like how it sounds sooo

''wooow bro you're such a hoemantic...''

here's a face reveal + style reveal?

bye :)

sorry i'm kinda late on the trend​
ADOPT ME
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Hoemantic

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I love your attire. It's great.
You look nice
 
  • Love
Reactions: Hoemantic

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
  • Haha
Reactions: cocomelon

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
  • Love
Reactions: dark_tranquility

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread