New username time... (1 Viewer)

Which username do you prefer?


  • Total voters
    6
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yes, I know that I haven't had this username for long and I do still like it but I thought a new username would be good, especially since the usernames I want, is going to be something that is a bit different, though still similar to what I have had before like ChaseMeJiYoo, JiYoo etc.
I will make a poll and please vote for the one you like :pepelgbt: :maheart: :pikadab:
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Yoohyeon
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Unrelated but, did you know Dreamcatcher's brother group debuts tomorrow? I'm not sure I can trust my source, but they have been releasing a lot of teasers lately. Check this out.
First time I have heard about it but it seems like they are going for a horror them with a kind of rock element to it...not sure if I am a fan of that tbh.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
First time I have heard about it but it seems like they are going for a horror them with a kind of rock element to it...not sure if I am a fan of that tbh.
I'm not sure either. An enigmatical game or what seems to be. Not sure about the sound. However, it's intriguing. They seem to be doing something unusual. I'm looking forward for the mv.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Yoohyeon

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
OMG I AM LATE
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yoohyeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread