New Weathering With You trailer (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena


Translation:

GIRL: "On That Summer Day,
On That Sky,
We decided to change the shape of this world,
Decisively."


TEXT MESSAGE: "I am a 16 year old high school student"

BOY: "I don't want to return"

GIRL: "You are a boy out of your house"

Man: "Boy, looking for work?"

GIRL: "The sky is an unknown world,
Much deeper than the sea."


BOY: "100% sunny?!"

GIRL & BOY: "Rain.. Rain.. Rain.. Rain"

GIRL: "Hey, I'll be fine from now"

GIRL: "I did not know,
There were so many people wishing for a blue sky"


BOY: "Weather is strange,
the mere pattern of the sky,
moves our feelings so much,
my heart is moved by Hina."


MAN: "Grow up, become an adult,
Boy." [Gunshot]


BOY: "I just want to see that person,
again!!"



BOY: "This is a story about the world's secret,
which is known by only me and her."


​

The second trailer for Makoto Shinkai's latest film was released around a week ago, but I've only just now got around to getting active on here again.

Thoughts though? Of course my expectations for the animation have been met. I'm also really intrigued by the plot for this film and what tragedies could await the two main characters... This is a Makoto Shinkai film and I have huge expectations for Weathering With You seeing as 5 Centimeters Per Second and Kimi no Na Wa are two of my favourite films of all time. I have to wait till next month though to see if my expectations will be met :yolk:

@blueberries if you could share your anime taglist please :sanapray:




​
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm still behind with movies, only watched Koe no Katachi recently and still haven't seen Kimi no na wa. I should really watch this one to get myself in the track. Though I don't know if I have still any idea of plot just from that trailer xd
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I'm still behind with movies, only watched Koe no Katachi recently and still haven't seen Kimi no na wa. I should really watch this one to get myself in the track. Though I don't know if I have still any idea of plot just from that trailer xd
Still haven't seen Kimi no Na Wa?!



I translated what they were saying in the trailer. But yeah, it still doesn't really give away much as to what the plot could be :yolk: Aside from how the weather will play a factor :susPepe:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah I can't make anything of the plot yet but it's Makoto Shinkai so :sanapray:

And goddamn it watch Kimi no na Wa already instead of the 11 animes you follow smh @blueberries :jisoosmh: :kijoongstare:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Still haven't seen Kimi no Na Wa?!



I translated what they were saying in the trailer. But yeah, it still doesn't really give away much as to what the plot could be :yolk: Aside from how the weather will play a factor :susPepe:
I watch movies pretty rarely, especially stand alone movies most anime movies I have watched for longer series like Pokemon or One Piece ^^;
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah I can't make anything of the plot yet but it's Makoto Shinkai so :sanapray:

And goddamn it watch Kimi no na Wa already instead of the 11 animes you follow smh @blueberries :jisoosmh: :kijoongstare:
Movies are so long i rather watch trash seasonal anime :joshmeh:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I'm still behind with movies, only watched Koe no Katachi recently and still haven't seen Kimi no na wa. I should really watch this one to get myself in the track. Though I don't know if I have still any idea of plot just from that trailer xd
Same here. I feel so behind on everything. :yolk:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread