New Year's Eve party (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
How are you gonna spend the New Year's Eve? A party? Family dinner?

I'm gonna visit some friends. We're gonna be like 14 and well... usual fun. Not a fancy night, but what's better than a night with my best friends? xD
 
Last edited:

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I'll probably be here chatting with whomever is online.


 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Nah, no party for me. I like to spend it with my parents, so most years we stay home and just have a relaxing day, and I don't think this year will be any different
same for me 😂 did not know that others arr spending new years eve like that too
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
just at home with my family, we probably will be watching something on netflix :D
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
same for me 😂 did not know that others arr spending new years eve like that too
Loool I didn't know either! My friends were telling me about their plans of going out and there I was thinking "well, so I'm staying home". It's so nice though. It's a chill way to end the year :llama_lovely:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Loool I didn't know either! My friends were telling me about their plans of going out and there I was thinking "well, so I'm staying home". It's so nice though. It's a chill way to end the year :llama_lovely:
same for me 😂😂😂
it‘s great to know that someone else exists that is staying at home during NYE
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't have plans currently, I'm focusing just on Christmas. Maybe I'll stay on my family's after the Christmas to New Years as well, maybe I'll figure something else by then ^^ If I stay with my family's we will eat some New Years dishes and go see city's fireworks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread