New Years resolutions (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
My new year resolutions is to be more positive about situations
Be less shy and gain more confidence to talk to people online and this forum and in real life
Eat healthy
Be happy

what are your new year resolutions
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
For 2020, I want to take it easy and spend more time with friends & families. And also take the chance to do a bit of traveling. I want to care more about my mental care and not just my physical self.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just wanna take each day on it‘s own and don’t stress over things
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
honestly i gave up on things like these when i was like 14 years old because they tend to never work out. but now that i think about it, i also want to be more positive. i want to stop overthinking things and start going out more often too.
 
D

Deleted member 74

I wrote 10 for myself, I usually have general and specific goals I keep in mind to achieve through the year or gain life lessons at least to take with me.
1. Treat people better. Be empathic, lovely and kind as best as you can.
2. Be honest and genuine about who you are.
3. Learn Korean. Even if it’s just a bit.
4. Read 50 books this year.
5. Get a better GPA. Even if your academic productivity and grades improve a bit, that’s good.
6. Be kind to yourself too. Try to understand yourself. Self reflect often.
7. Make a journal for that specific topic.
8. Get some writing done.
9. Make at least one friend. Try.
10. Lose some weight. So I can be more comfortable with my physical self. (Since I'm already petite and slim, I just want to lose no more than 4 kilos.)
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
A few goals I’ve set for myself is to be a kinder person, cook more (because I’m awful at it and I eat way too much junk), learn more Korean and learn a bit of piano hopefully.
:sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread