Sensitive Newborn baby girl abandoned next to garbage bin in China because her parents wanted a boy (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Fck meanwhile here I am who wants to be a mother but Doctor said it may be difficult for me to get pregnant...but it's not in my blood to give up. Like Baekhyun said I will not give up Hope and Courage. I could absolutely adopt too.
I hope the baby gets to grow up healthy and happy.

:bigcatlove:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have no words for this :/
 
  • Sad
Reactions: spicy_illusion

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread