- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,013
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
Uhhhh they were under Seven Seasons at one point, I think they've had a couple companies.wait block b is under stone??
srry it's jsut that's the same company as iz*one and ioi and they don't share the same vibe at allUhhhh they were under Seven Seasons at one point, I think they've had a couple companies.
They’re under Seven Seasons/KQ Entertainment. I think Stone is just for distribution of mvs and stuff like that or something, not really a company in the traditional sense.wait block b is under stone??
oh this makes more sense thank you for explainingThey’re under Seven Seasons/KQ Entertainment. I think Stone is just for distribution of mvs and stuff like that or something, not really a company in the traditional sense.