- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,013
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
In four hours my time, it has officially been 5 years since this masterpiece was released.
Happy anniversary to the queen
This is also my newest layout change.
I discovered this song when I was in a bad state of mind (5 years ago), and yesterday I stumbled on the MV again and decided to listen again, and I'm once again in this place where I relate very much to the lyrics. It's like a time capsule. There are people I miss very much in this world and I have trouble reminding myself it'll be okay. I find the lyrics comforting, especially Sungjae's line "I didn't think I could live without you, (but) I'm living like this" because I never thought that I would recover after losing people who were important to me. This song to me is understanding, empathizing, and comforting, and I hope that it can provide you the same support it provides me.
Happy anniversary to the queen
This is also my newest layout change.
I discovered this song when I was in a bad state of mind (5 years ago), and yesterday I stumbled on the MV again and decided to listen again, and I'm once again in this place where I relate very much to the lyrics. It's like a time capsule. There are people I miss very much in this world and I have trouble reminding myself it'll be okay. I find the lyrics comforting, especially Sungjae's line "I didn't think I could live without you, (but) I'm living like this" because I never thought that I would recover after losing people who were important to me. This song to me is understanding, empathizing, and comforting, and I hope that it can provide you the same support it provides me.