NEXT CARD NOMINATIONS I THINK PEOPLE SHOULD VOTE FOR (1 Viewer)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
maybe if u vote for xg ;p

if they can be nominated idk how card nominations work :pepeslippy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
maybe if u vote for xg ;p

if they can be nominated idk how card nominations work :pepeslippy:
I'd be collecting them too but they'd be in the international cards section so my odds of getting them? VERY limited. But I'd vote.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myth

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread