.. it will probably be in April when I go on vacation.... but yea I think I'll ask her to do something like this with my hair :)
I can appreciate any hair length really but I think this look is most suitable for me maybe.....? especially since warmer weather will be approaching hehe.... I think it looks simple and classy somehow and it will be easier to manage it, plus even when I grow out my hair I guess it's not thick enough? it doesn't look healthy.. I just feel there's no point having long hair then so yea : PI personally prefer long hair, but if you like this, go for it![]()
yeah, you know your needs and physiognomy betterI can appreciate any hair length really but I think this look is most suitable for me maybe.....? especially since warmer weather will be approaching hehe.... I think it looks simple and classy somehow and it will be easier to manage it, plus even when I grow out my hair I guess it's not thick enough? it doesn't look healthy.. I just feel there's no point having long hair then so yea : P