- Joined
- 19 October 2020
- Messages
- 19,165
- Reactions Received
- 28,437
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,455
- Fandom
- multi BG
- Gender
- Female
He probably is, but I´m just not always on point with current music?I thought he was already pretty big. I have almost all of his music on one of my playlists.
At least he's popular with Christians who like rap.
I would also check out this guy called Damien he has a song called Catch Me & Monsters and just released a new song too.
NF is life to me.
He is sooo good ♥♥♥♥. Please give him a chance!!!
I´m really glad someone likes him. I know I came across him a bit later, but I´m not the youngest so ... that´s to my excuse :D. but I have loved all his songs so far and I´m not entirely a big fan of western rap ♥NF is life to me.